New Beginner SALSA CLASSES in Raleigh @ 6:30 pm
Date(s) - 10/05/2017 - 10/12/2017
6:30 PM - 8:15 PM
Temple Beth Or
THURSDAY NIGHT SALSA CLASSES in Raleigh.
New 4 week series begins Oct. 5, 12, 19, 26th.
Great class series for new dancers or Salsa dancers with limited, structured training. Learn important partnering technique, styling, social moves and retain more of it. dance with confidence.
6:30 – 8:15 pm SALSA ON1 – Beginner – Advanced Beginner Level
Instructor and Co-Director Wesley Boz. More info on your instructor
HOW TO REGISTER:
1. Register early ONLINE and save money.
Individual $60, Couple $110, Student (14-22 yrs.) $30.
2. AT THE DOOR: First night of classes.
Individual $70, Couple $120, Student (14-22 yrs.) $30. Drop-In $20 (One night, one class – 1 hour & 45 minutes)
Class structure and breakdown:
- First 10 minutes of of class – footwork “Shines” warm up.
- 30 minutes of foundation patterns review and reinforcement – cross body leads, leader turns, follower turns, combs.
- The remainder of the class time is dedicated to partnering technique, building patterns and styling tips. Each class is 1 hour and 45 minutes in length. Each week we build on the prior weeks material and provide plenty of dance repetition and practice in classes.
LOCATION: Temple Beth Or – 5315 Creedmor Rd, Raleigh (1/2 north of the Crab Tree Valley Mall).
Drop-ins ($20.00 per class) are allowed the first two weeks only. No partner is necessary for any of our classes, dress is casual.
5:30 pm Private Lesson time available by appointment. please call to reserve 919-749-3030.
Join us for social dancing every Thursday after classes at the Irregardless Cafe in downtown Raleigh for dancing and drinks. 9:15 pm till midnight. Cover $5.