SUMMER SALSA CLASSES 101 in Raleigh
Date(s) - 07/13/2017 - 07/27/2017
6:30 PM - 8:15 PM
Temple Beth Or
SUMMER SALSA CLASSES
New 3 week Summer Series begins JULY 13 – 27.
6:30 – 8:15 pm SALSA ON1
Beginner Level 101
Instructor and Co-Director Wesley Boz. More info on your instructor
HOW TO REGISTER:
1. Register early here ONLINE and save money.
Individual $45, Couple $80, Student (14-22 yrs.) $20.
2. AT THE DOOR: First night of classes.
Individual $50, Couple $90, Student (14-22 yrs.) $30. Drop-In $20 (one class-1 hour & 45 minutes)
Class structure and breakdown:
- First 10 minutes of of class – footwork “Shines” warm up.
- 30 minutes of foundation patterns review and reinforcement – cross body leads, leader turns, follower turns, combs.
- The remainder of the class time is dedicated to partnering technique, building patterns and styling tips. Each class is 1 hour and 45 minutes in length. Each week we build on the prior weeks material and provide plenty of dance repetition and practice in classes.
- This is a great class for Salsa dancers with no experienced or limited experience salsa training.
LOCATION: Temple Beth Or – 5315 Creedmor Rd, Raleigh (1/2 north of the Crab Tree Valley Mall).
Drop-ins ($20.00 per class) are allowed. No partner is necessary for any of our classes, dress is casual.
5:30 pm Private Lesson time available by appointment. please call to reserve 919-749-3030.
Join us for social dancing every Thursday after classes at the Irregardless Cafe in downtown Raleigh for dancing and drinks. 9:15 pm till midnight. Cover $5. (Just 12 minutes away from our group classes).